[BioC] SNP Analysis

Claus-Jürgen Scholz scholz at klin-biochem.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Oct 22 13:13:22 CEST 2009

Dear Peter,

indeed, Birdseed is a genotyping algorithm and I'd use it for genotype
calling of SNP6.0 arrays (best suited for this platform). If you have
the calls, export them into a table (export options and formats should
be described in the Genotyping Console manual) and analyze the genotype
frequency differences between responders and non-responders (valuable
free software is e.g. PLINK). However, n=100 is a pretty small sample
size for a GWAS...

Bests,
Claus-Jürgen