[BioC] agi4x44preprocess

Neel Aluru naluru at whoi.edu
Tue Oct 27 16:43:29 CET 2009

Hello,

I am just beginning to work with Bioconductor and started having
issues, which I think are minor but cannot figure out myself. I
started using Agi4x44preprocess and the first step went fine. That is

 >targets = read.targets(infile="infile.txt")
This loads my list of files and treatments as a data.frame.
My problem is with the next step.
 >read.AgilentFE(infile, makePLOT)

I get an error message, "Error in is(targets, "data.frame") : object
'infile' not found". I have the infile and all the agilentFE text
files in my working directory. Not sure where I am doing it wrong.

Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely, Neel

Neel Aluru
Postdoctoral Scholar