[BioC] R: BioMart kicks me out every now and then

Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 27 18:23:30 CET 2009

Hi Maura,

Are you trying to use biomaRt queries in a loop?  This is strongly
discouraged and will indeed result in your script stopping randomly.
biomaRt is made to do batch queries. So if you are using it in a loop, try
to rewrite your queries into one batch biomaRt query and then loop over
the result in R.  If you need help with this, give us the exact query you
are trying to perform.

Cheers,
Steffen