[BioC] Is there a package similar to mogene10stprobeset.db by for Affymetrix Exon Arrays?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 28 01:00:55 CET 2009

Hi Peng,

I am not completely clear from your post what you want.  But most of our
annotation packages can be found here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/

If you don't find what you want, and you have gene accessions mapped
onto probes (something that should still be possible for an
exon-oriented platform), then you can use SQLForge in AnnotationDbi to
generate an annotation package.  To do so see the SQLForge vignette
which can be found in the AnnotationDbi package right here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

  Marc