[BioC] [R] Is there a package similar to mogene10stprobeset.dbby for Affymetrix Exon Arrays?

Groot, Philip de philip.degroot at wur.nl
Wed Oct 28 12:54:23 CET 2009

Dear Peng,

There is a MBNI custom CDF package available for this chip.

More information is available here:
http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/Brainarray/Database/CustomCDF/genomic_curated_CDF.asp

I maintain a page with the most up-to-date annotation libraries for many MBNI Custom CDF files (including the one you are looking for).
This includes packages for the just-released Bioconductor-2.5 version:
http://nugo-r.bioinformatics.nl/NuGO_R.html

Regards,

Dr. Philip de Groot Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Researcher

Wageningen University / TIFN
Nutrigenomics Consortium
Nutrition, Metabolism & Genomics Group
Division of Human Nutrition
PO Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen
Visiting Address: Erfelijkheidsleer: De Valk, Building 304
Dreijenweg 2, 6703 HA  Wageningen
Room: 0052a
T: +31-317-485786
F: +31-317-483342