[BioC] agi4x44preprocess

Neel Aluru naluru at whoi.edu
Wed Oct 28 20:17:52 CET 2009

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your help. I tried your suggestion and it keeps giving me a
new error message. Here are the details of my trials.

 > library("Agi4x44PreProcess")
Welcome to Bioconductor
   Vignettes contain introductory material. To view, type
   'openVignette()'. To cite Bioconductor, see
   'citation("Biobase")' and for packages 'citation(pkgname)'.

 > getwd()
[1] "/Users/Neel/agilent"
 > targets=read.targets(infile="infile.txt")

Target File
       X File.Name Treatment GErep
1 cont1 conta.txt   control     1
2 cont2 contb.txt   control     2
3 cont3 contc.txt   control     3
4 cont4 contd.txt   control     4
5  pcb1  pcba.txt       pcb     1
6  pcb2  pcbb.txt       pcb     2
7  pcb3  pcbc.txt       pcb     3
8  pcb4  pcbd.txt       pcb     4

 > read.AgilentFE(targets, makePLOT)
Error in read.maimages(files = targets$FileName, source = "agilent",
other.columns = list(IsFound = "gIsFound",  :
   Must specify input files

It is able to recognize the infile which has all the details of the
files. Also, all the files are in the same directory. Cannot
understand why it cannot recognize the files.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Neel