[BioC] Using older Annotations in GenomeGraph Library

Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Oct 29 17:58:45 CET 2009

Hi Philippe,

You can connect to Ensembl 54 which is ncbi36 by:

mart = useMart("ENSEMBL_MART_ENSEMBL", host="may2009.archive.ensembl.org",
dataset="hsapiens_gene_ensembl")

That should give you the annotation you want.

Cheers,
Steffen