[BioC] Hello,I have very urgent questions

Thomas Hampton Thomas.H.Hampton at Dartmouth.edu
Fri Oct 30 01:57:16 CET 2009

  I am no expert, but it sounds to me as though your computer may
lack sufficient memory to run the R application without quitting other
applications.

Look here:

  http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.microarray.shtml

and here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/

for some helpful info on solving your problem.

Take care,

Tom