[BioC] Hello,I have very urgent questions

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Fri Oct 30 03:42:09 CET 2009

We all feel that our questions are urgent.  Please use a subject line
that is informative about the question you are asking.  And save
words like "urgent" for items that affect the entire Bioconductor
community and are serious, such as the Bioconductor web page sending
out virulent viruses.

Thanks,
Naomi