[BioC] regarding package ArrayExpress

audrey at ebi.ac.uk audrey at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Sep 10 14:56:58 CEST 2009

Dear Amit,

You are not making any mistakes. This is the proper way of calling the
functions to create an object from a processed dataset. However the
problem comes from the dataset itself. It contains duplicate probe
identifiers as row names, which is not allowed by the function read.table
that is used in the procset function.
Unfortunately I do not have an idea on how to prevent this. Does someone
know how I could allow duplicate row names in my function?

Best regards,
Audrey

--
Audrey Kauffmann