[BioC] Gene Ontology analysis for non-affy data

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 16 23:51:11 CEST 2009

Hi Yupu,

You should read the tutorial vignette for the GOstats package.  I think
it will probably show you what you need to know:

You can find the GOstats package here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/GOstats.html

And the tutorial here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/GOstats/inst/doc/GOstatsHyperG.pdf