[BioC] scan date information

Saroj K Mohapatra saroj at vt.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:09:21 CEST 2009

Hi Rob:

I have a file called _16.CEL. I want to find out the date information in
its header. The following gives me:

$ strings _16.CEL | grep DatHeader
DatHeader=[2..65534]  _16:CLS=7365 RWS=7365 XIN=1  YIN=1  VE=30
2.0 10/27/06 10:57:45 50207590  M10

I find a date 10/27/06. Is this what you are looking for?

Best,

Saroj