[BioC] Arrays with more than four replicates of each probe

Peder Worning pwo at exiqon.com
Wed Sep 23 19:35:44 CEST 2009

Dear List,

I am working on developing a R-based method to use the replicated spots to automatically mark outlier spots and evaluate the quality of each hybridization. I am working with Exiqon arrays where we have four replicates of each probe on the arrays and the method works fine. But I would very much like to try it on other platforms with a different number of replicates of each probe, hopefully also higher than four. Do any of you have access to such data or know where to get it.

I have tried the Gene Expression Omnibus, but I wasn't able to find any data with replicated spots.

I need raw data and would vey much like to have a look at the pictures as well to evaluate the quality of the hybridizations.

These data would mean a lot for development of our method.

Thanks Peder

Best regards

Exiqon A/S

 Peder Worning, Ph.D.

Senior Scientist, Biomarker Discovery

Telephone: +45 45650457
Telefax: +45 45661888
E-mail: pwo at exiqon.com

 Bygstubben 3
DK-2950 Vedbaek
Denmark
www.exiqon.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the per...{{dropped:9}}