[BioC] Snp matching

Mohamed Lajnef Mohamed.lajnef at inserm.fr
Tue Sep 29 14:59:56 CEST 2009

Hi Rhoda,

thank you for your answer! it works, but among my list of genes  i can
not find the gene SAM(sam-adenosylmethionine transporter)  when i used
org.Hs.egALIAS2EG mappings .

 library(org.Hs.eg.db)
library("SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP.20080617")
 gene<-c("PPP3CC","DNMT1","SMS","SAM","MTHFR")
 egs <- unlist(mget(gene1, org.Hs.egALIAS2EG))

  *Error dans .checkKeys(value, Rkeys(x), x at ifnotfound) :
    value for "SAM" not found*

All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

  Best