[BioC] Error with unique

Erik Wright eswright at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 6 13:37:52 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

In Writing R Extensions it says that "the import directive imports all exported variables from the specified package(s).":

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#Specifying-imports-and-exports

Since my NAMESPACE file already says import(Biostrings), do I also need to use importFrom(Biostrings, x, y, z) for each x, y, z function I want to use?

Also, where do I get the username/password that I need to access svn?

Authentication realm: <https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org:443> The bioconductor Subversion Repository
Password for 'me':
Authentication realm: <https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org:443> The bioconductor Subversion Repository
Username: svn: OPTIONS of 'https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/codetoolsBioC': authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic challenge (https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org)

Thanks!,
Erik