[BioC] Problems finding a matching R annotation file...

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 9 21:02:07 CEST 2010

Hi Nick,

If you are having a hard time finding an annotation package that is
exactly what you used for the experiment, you can also just generate
one.  Just follow the SQLForge vignette from the AnnotationDbi package.
You can find this here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

Once you have generated the package,  you can just build and install it
as any other R package.

Let me know if you have further questions,

  Marc