[BioC] Problems finding a matching R annotation file...

Nick Schurch N.Schurch at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Apr 9 16:50:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm doing some analysis of a set of Illumina  MouseWG-6 v2 beadchip
microarrays with bioconductor, but I'm hainvg some problems finding an
R annotation file that matches this array. Could someone tell me what
the right package to use with these arrays is?

I've tried using the "illuminaMousev2BeadID.db" package (which seems
like it should be the right one) but the datafile has some 'ProbeID's
that aren't in this database (e.g. 3310215).

--
Cheers,

Nick Schurch

Data Analysis Group (The Barton Group),