[BioC] Error on se.exprs(sample.ExpressionSet)

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 04:39:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

se.exprs(sample.ExpressionSet) gives me some error. It seems that
se.exprs is not available. Could you let me know on which object I can
call se.exprs?

#########
> library(Biobase)

Welcome to Bioconductor

  Vignettes contain introductory material. To view, type
  'openVignette()'. To cite Bioconductor, see
  'citation("Biobase")' and for packages 'citation(pkgname)'.

> data(sample.ExpressionSet)
> head(se.exprs(sample.ExpressionSet))
Error in function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function "se.exprs", for
signature "ExpressionSet"
Calls: head -> se.exprs -> <Anonymous>
Execution halted
> showMethods('se.exprs')