[BioC] Error on se.exprs(sample.ExpressionSet)

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Apr 17 06:05:30 CEST 2010

On 04/16/2010 07:39 PM, Peng Yu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> se.exprs(sample.ExpressionSet) gives me some error. It seems that
> se.exprs is not available. Could you let me know on which object I can
> call se.exprs?

showMethods('se.exprs') reports this correctly -- there are no (Biobase)
classes on which this method is defined. Classes derived from eSet, and
defined in other packages (e.g., AffyBatch, in the affy package), may
have an se.exprs method. A different question is 'what methods are
defined for the data I have?'

Martin

--
Martin Morgan