[BioC] Bioconductor - hugene10stv1cdf not available

Christoph Knapp mkna005 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Mon Apr 19 02:13:30 CEST 2010

Sorry,
still no change

AffyBatch object
size of arrays=1050x1050 features (11 kb)
cdf=HuGene-1_0-st-v1 (??? affyids)
number of samples=7
Error in getCdfInfo(object) :
  Could not obtain CDF environment, problems encountered:
Specified environment does not contain HuGene-1_0-st-v1
Library - package hugene10stv1cdf not installed
Bioconductor - hugene10stv1cdf not available
In addition: Warning message:
missing cdf environment! in show(AffyBatch)

Christoph