[BioC] Bioconductor - hugene10stv1cdf not available

Christoph Knapp mkna005 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Mon Apr 19 02:33:16 CEST 2010

I forgot to mention that I tried that as well:

>     biocLite("hugene10stv1cdf")
Using R version 2.10.1, biocinstall version 2.5.10.
Installing Bioconductor version 2.5 packages:
[1] "hugene10stv1cdf"
Please wait...

Warning message:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
  package ‘hugene10stv1cdf’ is not available

Why is it not possible for me to install that package.

Thanks

Christoph