[BioC] comparison of two sets of developmental study

Yan Zhou Yan.Zhou at fccc.edu
Mon Apr 19 21:40:59 CEST 2010

Steve,

Thank you for your suggestions. For my developmental data, the time
between each stage are not measureable. I do know the sequence of
development, but don't know the time it takes to go from stage 1 to 2,
or 2 to 3 and so on. Can I still treat it like time course data?

You suggestions about the cor.test is pretty smart. I'll try that.

Thank you.

Yan