[BioC] heatplot() 1. red-*black*-green palette, 2.suppress drawing of the row dendrogram (but NOT row reordering)

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Aug 6 19:34:44 CEST 2010

  Hi Karl,

You need to show us the function call you used rather than saying what
you did. The errors indicate that  you used the 'col' argument twice in
the first attempt and the 'dendrogram' argument twice in the second
attempt. But without seeing exactly what  you did, nobody can say for sure.

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.