[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno results

Marc Noguera mnoguera at imppc.org
Tue Aug 10 12:26:51 CEST 2010

Hi all,
this may be a very naive question by I have been trying to solve it
myself and i can't get through it.

I have this RangedData object obtained from ChIPpeakAnno Package, which
correspond toa  Chipseq experiment with annotated peaks, with ENSEMBL
identificators.
I can use this output already but like to transform the ENSEMBLID to a
gene symbol id

for instance: ENSMUSG00000025907 to "Rb1cc1" symbol. It also would be
useful to add a field linking to a entrez gene web url.

I have been looking at the org.Mm.eg.db package and although I can
retrieve the symbol for a particular ENSEMBLID can't get it for all the
elements in the object.

Many thanks
Marc

Marc Noguera i Julian, PhD
Genomics unit / Bioinformatics
Institut de Medicina Predictiva i Personalitzada
del Càncer (IMPPC)
B-10 Office
Carretera de Can Ruti
Camí de les Escoles s/n