[BioC] The issue with Report Pearson instead of Spearman

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Aug 17 09:49:32 CEST 2010

Dear Ning

Try typing

  library("cellHTS2")
  ? getMeasureRepAgreement

into the R interpreter. You'll get:

Value:

      The function generates a list with elements:

      "repStDev": matrix with the calculated repeatability standard
      deviation between plate replicates. It has dimensions 'nrPlates x
      nrChannels';

      "corrCoef" (if the number of replicates equals 2): matrix with the
      correlation coefficients between plate replicates. It has
      dimensions: 'nrPlates x nrChannels';

      "corrCoef.min" (if the number of replicates is greater than 2):
      matrix with the minimum value of the correlation coefficients
      between plate replicates. It has dimensions 'nrPlates x
      nrChannels';

      "corrCoef.max" (if the number of replicates is greater than 2):
      matrix with the maximum value of the correlation coefficients
      between plate replicates. It has dimensions 'nrPlates x
      nrChannels'.

Does this answer your question?

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang