[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno, building annotations

Marc Noguera mnoguera at imppc.org
Tue Aug 24 16:52:56 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I have been learning to use ChIPpeakAnno package to annotate the peaks I
obtain with CHiPseq experimetns. I see that, useing biomaRt, i can get
to some annotation on ensembl and annotate the peaks according to TSS,
exon, miRNA and some other features.
I would like, also, to be able to search for repetitive elements, such
as ALUs and CpG Islands. Is that kind of information also accessible
using biomaRt? I can't seem to find it. If not how should I proceed?

Thanks in advance

Marc

Marc Noguera i Julian, PhD
Genomics unit / Bioinformatics
Institut de Medicina Predictiva i Personalitzada
del Càncer (IMPPC)
B-10 Office
Carretera de Can Ruti
Camí de les Escoles s/n