[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno, building annotations

Hans-Rudolf Hotz hrh at fmi.ch
Tue Aug 24 17:49:31 CEST 2010

Marc

Use "rtracklayer" which interfaces with the UCSC genome browser. You
have access to all the tables with the "track" function. Have a look at
help for "track".   -  This corresponds to using the following web page:
http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTables?command=start

In your case, you need the "RepeatMasker" track. From the data you get
back, you need to select for the different alu types. You do get all
repeats.

For CpG islands, take the "CpG Islands" track

Hans