[BioC] Is there a way of counting a miRNA binding sites in a target gene

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 9 20:42:35 CET 2010

I am not sure this information is stored within Ensembl at all.

Our package CORNA:

http://bioinformatics.iah.ac.uk/software/corna
http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/btp059
http://corna.sourceforge.net/

Can read miRBase targets version 5, which should tell you where the predicted binding site is between the miR and the Ensembl gene

Mick