[BioC] timecourse package - Missing data

Marcelo Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:56:08 CET 2010

2010/2/10 Yu Chuan Tai <yuchuan at stat.berkeley.edu>:
> Hi Marcelo,
>
> The current version of Timecourse is for longitudinal time course data only.
> Based on what you described below, your study looked like a cross-sectional
> one because time point samples were from different animals. That's, they
> were independent. I'd suggest that you use other software for analyzing your
> data, e.g. limma.
> The cross-sectional method will be built in timecourse in the future.
>
> Best,
> Yu Chuan

Hi Yu Chuan,

Thank you very much for help me!

I had thought that my data could be analyzed by timecourse package. Sorry.

I already have tried limma... I do all contrasts (T1-T0, T2-T0, T2-T1,
...), but, I would like to see a graph "expression (y) by time (x)"
for all DE genes. Have you (or others members) any suggestion on how I
could do that? I already have looked at maSigPro, too.

Thank you very much!

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Brazil