[BioC] Agilent - GO

Marc Noguera mnoguera at imppc.org
Mon Jan 11 13:15:04 CET 2010

Dear list,
I am trying to find function enrichment for a gene list that we have
obtained through chip-chip experiments. The chip that we have used is
the Agilent human promoter array, which consists of two differents slides.
I cannot find any package corresponding to the annotation of this chip,
which I think I need to obtain "gene universe" information and, from
there, obtain gene set enrichments using GO. Does an annotation package
for that chip exists or should I build the annotation package myself,
and if so, could you provide pointers to how to build it?

Thanks in advance
Marc

Marc Noguera i Julian, PhD
Genomics unit / Bioinformatics
Institut de Medicina Preventiva i Personalitzada
del Càncer (IMPPC)
B-10 Office
Carretera de Can Ruti
Camí de les Escoles s/n