[BioC] Fwd: cannot install SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP.20090506

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Mon Jan 11 19:29:08 CET 2010

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reporting this.

At the time I made SNPlocs.Hsapiens.dbSNP.20090506 (back in June 2009),
I dropped it in BioC release (BioC 2.4 at that time) but I apparently
forgot to drop it in devel (BioC 2.5). Then, in October, when BioC
2.5 became the current release, the package was still missing.
I've just added the source tarball to BioC 2.5 and BioC 2.6 and it
should become available via biocLite() in the next hour.

(Binary versions for Windows and Mac should follow in the next couple of
days.)

Please, let me know if you find anything else.

Cheers,
H.

Dan Strumpf wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt replies Sean and James.
> I've got the package information from a previous mailing list message by
> Herve Pages (the one you've pointed out, Sean), and therefore I thought
> it should be available.
>
> Dan
>

> Sean Davis wrote:
>> Forgot to cc group on this....