[BioC] HTqPCR - how to read data file with multiple samples

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 10:38:07 CET 2010

Hello Adam,

just a quick email to let you know that I've implemented your
suggested changes in HTqPCR. This includes e.g. a getCt() and history
() funciton, along with adjusted p-values for the t-test.

These functions are available in v. 1.1.2 that should be available
from the BioC devel repository within the next few days.

Cheers
\Heidi