[BioC] Questions about calculate gene signal

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:18:09 CEST 2010

Dear Yang,

	The easiest way I know if you are starting out is the AffylmGUI and
oneChannelGUI programs.,
oneChannelGUI is the more powerful of the two., but AffylmGUI has more
detailed on line turoials
with test cases. Working through teh worked examples will answer your
questions.

	I can also send you my course material off-line on the theory if it
will help.

Best wishes,
Rich