[BioC] Error message with rmaMicroRna on mouse data in AgiMicroRNA

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:50:26 CEST 2010

Dear Pedro,

	Thank you for your reply.
	My core uses FE 10.5.1. All of the columns you mention are present.
As I mentioned in a subsequent posting there are two extra
columns,"start" and "sequence"
  which mess up the reading of the data. When they are removed the
normalization works.
So I will not be trying the diagnostics which you suggest  below.

	I am sending you the column headings off-list.
I can send you data (6 Mb text files) if that  would be helpful.
If there is anything I can do to help you improve this important
application please let me know.

Best wishes,
Rich