[BioC] package RMySQL

l.mohammadikhankahdani l.mohammadikhankahdani at erasmusmc.nl
Thu Jun 24 14:59:43 CEST 2010

Hi ALL
has anyone recently installed the package RMySQL?
I found the zip file and installed it and it was successful, but then
the library gives error:

 > utils:::menuInstallLocal()
package 'RMySQL' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
 > library(RMySQL)
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'RMySQL', details:
   call: utils::readRegistry("SOFTWARE\\MySQL AB", hive = "HLM",
maxdepth = 2)
   error: Registry key 'SOFTWARE\MySQL AB' not found
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'RMySQL'

I don't what to do about it. can anyone please help me.
Thanks a lot
Leila