[BioC] Problems with Downloading packages

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:52:03 CET 2010

Although you didn't tell us, it seems you're running Mac OS X...

Because you're trying to install from the source, you need to install
XCode (it is on your Mac OS X DVD).

I wonder why the binaries were not sufficient for you...

source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("flowCore")

should get you going just fine (and you wouldn't need to install XCode)