[BioC] Heatmap: row labels & dendogram

Daniela danieladna at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 22:41:42 CET 2010

Well,
Unfortunately the documentation hasn't helped me to plot the heatmap in a
presentable way.
Therefore I posted it here, since I was assuming that other scientist must have
run into these problems as well and might have already found a way to solve
these issues.

I also think that most people here have the ability to read upon material...so
it is obvious that I need help and am not only posting to steal time from
people. And if people don't feel like helping or answering, then they won't
anyway...no matter how you title a question!!!