[BioC] Illumina annotation

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue May 4 19:03:13 CEST 2010

Hi Katie,

It is hard to help you based on the open ended nature of your question
here.  You might want to have a look at the posting guide here so that
you can ask more specific questions:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

Also, if you are using the lumiHumanAll.db package, you probably want to
look at the lumi package and it's vignettes for some further clarifications.

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/lumi.html

  Marc