[BioC] org.Hs.eg.db

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon May 10 18:32:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

details. I guess this is related to the recent "AnnotationDbi" update on
BioC and this is the package's maintainer address I found ...

Best wishes,
Uwe

 > library("org.Hs.eg.db")
Error in stop(msg, " ", errors, domain = NA) :
   no function to return from, jumping to top level
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'org.Hs.eg.db', details:
   call: is(object, Cl)
   error: error in evaluating the argument 'drv' in selecting a method
for function 'dbConnect'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'org.Hs.eg.db'

 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.11.0 (2010-04-22)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=German_Germany.1252  LC_CTYPE=German_Germany.1252
LC_MONETARY=German_Germany.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C                    LC_TIME=German_Germany.1252

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices datasets  utils     methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] RSQLite_0.9-0        DBI_0.2-5            AnnotationDbi_1.10.1
Biobase_2.8.0
[5] lattice_0.18-5       fortunes_1.3-7

[1] grid_2.11.0