[BioC] help with illumina microarray (DASL)

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Tue May 18 04:03:49 CEST 2010

Hi Katie

As long as you have matched Bioconductor annotation package for your data,
you can use annaffy to produce html document. The current lumi annotation
packages do not include DASL chips. But you can easily create one by
yourself using AnnotationDbi package.
BTW, when you input the Illumina data using lumiR, you can easily turn off
the nuID conversion by set convertNuID parameter as FALSE.

Pan