[BioC] Fwd: microarray data without replication

Richard Pearson richard.pearson at well.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 25 09:41:05 CEST 2010

Hi Ina

You've not said what microarrays you are using or what type(s) of analysis you want to do.
If you're wanting to look for differentially expressed genes from Affymetrix arrays, both
bgx and puma can make use of technical error from single arrays per condition. The bgx
folks wrote a paper about doing this:

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/7/353/abstract/

Of course, this is no substitute for using biological replicates...

Best wishes

Richard