[BioC] pdInfoBuilder -- MOUSEDIVm520650

Ivanek, Robert robert.ivanek at fmi.ch
Thu May 27 14:53:09 CEST 2010

Dear BioC list,

I would like to create the annotation package for Affymetrix Mouse
Diversity Array (MOUSEDIVm520650) and run CNV analysis on these arrays.

However I am missing three files, which are required to successfully
build the annotation package and run the analysis.

splineParamFile
crlmmInfoFile
referenceDistFile

Based on the description in pdInfoBuilder reference manual they are
required to run the crlmm function (from the crlmm package).
Usually the files are available at the svn repository (described in the
pdInfoBuilder reference manual)
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/annotation/parms_store
I could not access this svn repository (readonly account + password does
not work). Could somebody provide me these files?

Best regards

Robert

--
Robert Ivanek