[BioC] sir

deepak roshan deepakroshanvg at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:48:43 CEST 2010

sir,

iam geting some error in reading raw data step. i converted all my realtime
pcr data into tad-delimited text file,along with that a text file listing
sample name
and biological condition,and one text file of SDS .With this mail iam
attaching that folder in which three text files are there 1- real time PCR
data which is named
as plate1 (like this 20 plate i have), 2- text file listing sample name and
biological condition,3- SDS file
this file was save in D drive and i changed the directory of R to the folder
HTqPCR.

out put of R work sheet i also attached with this mail whaen i give path to
read my data its reading the example data which is present the package.

thank you

Deepak

--
Deepak Roshan V G