[BioC] Affy chip annotation changes

Yuan Hao yuan.x.hao at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:42:50 CET 2010

Hi Jim and Martin,

Thank you very much for your reply! I have a feeling that this
question is too vague to be answered unless down to the very end of
chip design. However, just for you information. I actually checked
these two missing probe sets on NetAFFX from the Affymetrix website,
and one of them, "244194_at", seems still linking to ADAM22, while
another is not any more.

Regards,
Yuan

I actually checked on NetAffx from the affymetrix website for two
missed probe sets corresponding to ADAM22. "2