[BioC] Background correction with just a few spots

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Wed Nov 10 10:41:28 CET 2010

January,

if you're looking for a local background correction, there is a function
in cellHTS2 that could be adapted to doing this:
   cellHTS2::spatialNormalization
It fits a local-regression surface based on the values of 'control
spots' and subtracts that from the other ('sample') values. You'd either
have to stuff your data into a cellHTS object (which is essentially an
NChannelSet) or modify the function to not use class-specific
slots/accessors but your primitive data structures.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang