[BioC] Package xps - Problem accessing README file

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Mon Nov 22 20:47:13 CET 2010

Dear Marcos,

Please download the source code so that you have access to the README
file. Regards Christian

Dear BioC maintainers,

Since some users have asked me how to access the README file, which
explains how to install ROOT and xps but is currently only accessible
when xps is already installed or when you download the source code, my
question is:
Would it be possible to make a link to the README file in the
Documentation section of the BioC packages analogously to the Vignettes?

Thank you in advance
Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a