[BioC] Package xps - Problem accessing README file

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Mon Nov 22 22:50:36 CET 2010

Alternatively, grab the README file from the SVN server:

https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_7/madman/Rpacks/xps/README

Username and password as on http://bioconductor.org/developers/source-control/

To BioC core: Since the username and pwd is already above, is it ok
post the URL with
https://<username>:<password>@hedgehog.fhcrc.org/...?  (Can imagine
that opens up for crawlers etc that you might not want to have in
there).

/Henrik