[BioC] RdbiPgSQL installation trouble

Tena Sakai tsakai at gallo.ucsf.edu
Fri Oct 1 20:33:18 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply.

I got it installed.  The trouble was due to postgres not
running at the time I was installing RdbiPgSQL.  There was
an error in postgresql.conf file in specification of
listen_address (and port number as well).  When I got
postgres running and retried the RdbiPgSQL installation
all went smoothly.

Thank you also for a tip about
  http://cran.fhcrc.org/web/packages/RPostgreSQL/index.html

I appreciate it.