[BioC] help in downloading some packages.

Michael Dondrup Michael.Dondrup at uni.no
Thu Oct 7 15:37:44 CEST 2010

Hi,
let's keep it on the list.
you can use apt-get install. Not sure about the package names there, try
apt-cache search libxml2
to find out. Also these dependencies on XML affect other package installation, try to get XML
installed first, then continue with biobase. Of course, *in principle* these dependencies to external libraries
should be listed in the package documentation/README file somewhere
(and i guess for XML they are...)

Cheers
Michael