[BioC] 64-bit binary of graphviz for R 2.12.0 (x64)

Fraser Sim fjsim at buffalo.edu
Fri Oct 22 22:08:45 CEST 2010

Dear Kasper,

I am trying to move over to 64-bit R (using the latest version R 2.12.0). It
seems BioC packages install and work well on the most part. I tried
installing Rgraphviz from source but realized that I would need a 64-bit
version of graphviz itself. It appears that they only provide 32-bit
binaries on their webpage.

I noticed your posts on the graphviz-devel forum earlier this year. Have you
been able to find or build a 64-bit version of the graphviz binaries for use
with Rgraphviz?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Fraser

Fraser Sim, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology
University at Buffalo
119 Farber Hall
Buffalo, NY 14214

T: (716) 829-2151
fjsim at buffalo.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any atta...{{dropped:7}}